CHARACTERISTICS & ATTRIBUTES
How To Use
- Window Boxes
- Rock Garden
- Mass Planting
- Hanging Baskets
- Ground Cover
- No Deadheading
- Drought Tolerant
- Heat Tolerant
- Mini Flower
- Semi-Double Flower
- Full Sun
- Well Drained
- Semi Trailing
BUZZ WORTHY COMBOS!
Beedance is easy to mix with other Suntory® genetics. Here are a couple examples.
Bidens ‘Beedance Painted Yellow’, Mandevilla ‘Sundaville Apricot’ and Ipomoea ‘Suntory Ipomoea Lime’
Bidens ‘Beedance Painted Red’, Petunia ‘Surfinia Deep Red’ and Lobelia ‘Suntory Lobelia Trailing White’
Bidens ‘Beedance Painted Red’, Verbena ‘Temari Trailing Blue’ and Lobelia ‘Suntory Lobelia Trailing White’
Bees facts &
GARDEN TIPS FOR BEES
Although Beedance is seed sterile, it is not pollen sterile and truly does attract bees and butterflies. Painted Red, especially, has a soft honey fragrance.
Bee Friendly For Bees!
- Create a lovely bee and insect friendly garden! Lots of flowers, plants, and water in your garden will make your garden a real home for bees, butterflies and other useful insects.
- Bees and butterflies love Beedance, planting these plants will make your garden heaven for these insects.
- Use specially designed insects houses to create a safe home for several useful insects
- When dealing with pests in your garden, try to solve this problem without chemicals
Bee Dazzled By These Bee Facts!
- Bees only sting when they’re really in danger, because their stinger comes of when they do sting.
- Bees are incredibly hard workers. In summer most bees work so hard that they only live up to six weeks before they die.
- When on a trip looking for pollen, a honey bee visits 50 to a 100 flowers. Honey bees communicate with their kind by dancing, it’s called the Waggle dance.
- One honey bee will only produce 1/12 of a teaspoon of honey in its entire life
- Lots of plants depend on insects like bees to be pollinated, the nectar they provide is their way of saying ‘thank you!’
MNP flowers and our
MNP flowers (the Netherlands) introduces new plants and varieties from the Japanese breeder Suntory Flowers Ltd., among others, onto the European ornamental horticultural market. MNP flowers have several selection specialists, who all have in-depth knowledge of the European horticultural market. Together they select plants and varieties that suit this market perfectly. They are tested extensively at several testing locations. Next to that MNP flowers carries out market research for every variety, which is very important for ‘positioning’ the product. They think about ‘product naming’ and branding (logo, labels, pots, leaflets, website, etc.). Growers pay a licence fee for every Suntory® genetics. MNP flowers recoups this licence fee to its business partners by creating marketing concepts, arranging free publicity and PR, safeguarding plant quality, etc.